Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forum not displaying correctly on my IPhone 5

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 3/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by astolat View Post
    Since the software upgrade it is doing this on my PC as well.
    Can you let me know what software versions you are using on the PC please (e.g. OS, Browser etc.). Also can you give me a sequence of events/timings that I can try to emulate (does it ask you log on every time you open a new post or thread or only when you exit the browser and return etc.).
    Better to wear slippers, than try to carpet the World.

Thumbs Up/Down

You might also like to take a look at the announcements section as there is now an Android App available as well as the forum being accessible via Tapatalk on Android, Windows & Apple Phones

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 17/0
    Given: 26/0

Quote Originally Posted by BIBC View Post
    Can you let me know what software versions you are using on the iPad please (e.g. OS, Browser etc.). Also can you give me a sequence of events/timings that I can try to emulate (does it ask you log on every time you open a new post or thread or only when you exit the browser and return etc.).
    sure BIBC! I am running OS 7.0.6 and using safari it's when I come out of the forum and when I go on later it is asking for a sign in and it happens all the time, even when you tick remember me,,,, bit frustrating. HELP!!!
    Be upfront and honest! Believe me it saves a lot o hassle later on!!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 91/74
    Given: 95/8

Quote Originally Posted by #PJB# View Post
    sure BIBC! I am running OS 7.0.6 and using safari it's when I come out of the forum and when I go on later it is asking for a sign in and it happens all the time, even when you tick remember me,,,, bit frustrating. HELP!!!
    Same happens on firefox, however firefox does have a "most visited" button and provided I use that, because I saved my password in firefox, I can get in without having to retype user name and password and re ticking the box, which is a waste of time, because it never saves these anyhow going through the proper usual process.

User Name and Password saves in Internet exploder, but using that crappy thing has other issues.
    If anyone can save Bowls in England, this Man Can http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/foo...owls-team.html .

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Bushman View Post
    Same happens on firefox, however firefox does have a "most visited" button and provided I use that, because I saved my password in firefox, I can get in without having to retype user name and password and re ticking the box, which is a waste of time, because it never saves these anyhow going through the proper usual process.

User Name and Password saves in Internet exploder, but using that crappy thing has other issues.

Quote Originally Posted by #PJB# View Post
    It sounds like this may be COOKIE related Please can you try clearing all the JHB cookies from your browser and seeing whether this improves functionality.

ALSO Please update any bookmarks/links you are using to julianhainesbowls.co.uk/forum/ NOT www.julianhainesbowls.co.uk/forum/

This is quite a useful site to jog one's memory of where & how to clear cookies in the plethora of browsers currently in use:
    Clear Cookies

PLEASE post back to let us know the result
    Last edited by BIBC; 07-03-2014 at 05:50 PM.