Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Etiquette after the game

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 7/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Every match I play, the home player normally buys the drink. If the home player hasn't offered me a drink yet, I ask them if they want a drink instead. If they don't buy me a drink the second time around then so be it. I just be courteous and hope they are the same.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 0/0

At my Club, we have the usual tradition of paying for our opposite number in the visiting team.

However, of course, some Club venues do not have the facilities to offer drinks (alcoholic or otherwise) in the first place. And I've even heard of one Club that doesn't provide any sort of interval refreshment(!) you are reminded to take your own.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 25/1
    Given: 1/0

Default Interval

Quote Originally Posted by ashley_price View Post
    at my club, we have the usual tradition of paying for our opposite number in the visiting team.

However, of course, some club venues do not have the facilities to offer drinks (alcoholic or otherwise) in the first place. And i've even heard of one club that doesn't provide any sort of interval refreshment(!) you are reminded to take your own.
    interval???
    No Grey Areas

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 0/0

Yes, usually we stop for "tea" about halfway through the match (approximately 9-11 ends depending on total number of ends being played).