Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kneeling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    No, I completely understood that , which is why I put in #9, '..you wrote "and wondered why...". Which is 100% true - indeed, I copied (not re-wrote) the phrase from your #3!

I'm never that keen on circular arguments, but this is getting us precisely nowhere, so I will end my comments on this subject here.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 34/3
    Given: 1/0

Quote Originally Posted by corptaxman View Post
    No, I completely understood that , which is why I put in #9, '..you wrote "and wondered why...". Which is 100% true - indeed, I copied (not re-wrote) the phrase from your #3!

I'm never that keen on circular arguments, but this is getting us precisely nowhere, so I will end my comments on this subject here.
    will you not accept the comment wondered why was from the menber who was not happy with my decision notme ?
    No Grey Areas

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0
    Given: 0/0

If I understand the gist of your non-differentiated words (no punctuation, so the meaning is a little tricky to decipher: see the book "Eats Shoots and Leaves" for examples,although the title should suffice as a clue) the two are not mutually exclusive, but please see final sub-clause, #11, ibid, so I won't trouble you with an explanation. I'm gone from here. Over to you for the last word.