Thread: Help required for competition lists

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Default Help required for competition lists

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Hello everybody, I am new to this website and forum and hope that I am posting in the right place. I have spent a lot of time compiling bowls results on Wikipedia. World outdoors, World indoors, Commonwealth games etc and recently started National Championships. I need help completing the lists (in particular the women's Welsh, Scottish and Irish OUTDOOR nationals championship winners). Check out the pages and anyone that can help me with the winners and first names etc please reply and I will add them to the Wikipedia pages as and when I view the replies. Feel free to point out any errors as well.

Many thanks (main wikipedia link 'World Bowls Events' to the articles is below)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Bowls_Events

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/1

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

Default Missing winners

Unfortunately I have exhausted all the national association bowls websites, I am relying on people who may have access to books or lists hidden somewhere within the websites. I have even emailed the national associations and only received replies from the Bowls South Africa. The sport does not seem very good at recording its own history and I am trying to rectify that.