Thread: Farmura f25 sprayer

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0

Default Farmura f25 sprayer

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Hello,
    I'm after some advice, at our club we have Farmura f25 sprayer.
    The sprayer was purchased new in 2001 and worked very well until just before lockdown.
    We were applying liquid seaweed, all was going well and then the centre jet stopped spraying.
    We removed all the jets and blew them out with an airline cleaned the pump filter, but the centre jet still wouldn't work properly.
    The pump was stripped and cleaned then re-assembled, all seemed well until June this year.
    Then it happened again, the centre jet stopped mid spray.
    If the charger was connected and the sprayer switched on everything worked as it should.
    It seemed that the battery, being a few years old, was not holding enough charge, so a new battery was purchased and fitted.
    With the new battery fully charged away we went using the machine every month, then yesterday whilst applying moss killer after doing about 1/6 of the green the centre jet stopped.
    The sprayer was wheeled to the shed and the charger plugged in, the red and green LED's blinked for a few seconds then went solid green. Battery fully charged.
    The jet was cleaned and the pump filter cleaned, the charger unplugged but, still no joy, both outside jets work properly.
    The charger was connected and the machine switched on then all three jets worked perfectly.
    I just wondered if anyone else has had this problem and has cured it?
    We are loath to shell out about 130 on a new pump if it's something silly, the battery should be ok as I said it was new in June.
    Cheers,
    Colin

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 12/0
    Given: 3/0

check the rubber washer is in place on the filter on the underside of the sprayer. If not fitted or perished the sprayer will lose pressure

Thumbs Up/Down

Thank you, for the reply. I'll check that.
    Cheers,
    Colin

Thumbs Up/Down

I checked that washer, it made no difference. So we decided that being 20 years old it was past it's best so gone in the bin.
    New one due anyday.